Sunday, 29 January 2017

Spectrum Collection Brushes & Makeup Look



For Christmas I received a set of four Spectrum Collection brushes. In the set was B01 for foundation, B02 for cream products, C03 for highlighting, and C04 for contouring. Not only are these brushes beautifully designed, they are also super soft and easy to apply makeup with. I thought that I would share with you a makeup look that I created using these brushes.

Firstly, I applied Benefit The POREfessional to my face and then blended in my Nars Sheer Glow foundation using B01 - this gave a flawless natural finish. Next, I used C04 to buff Benefit Hoola into my cheekbones and around the edge of my hairline. Then I applied The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer on the tops of my cheekbones, brow bones, and down my nose - I did this using C03. To define my eyebrows I went over them with Benefit Gimme Brow. Finally, on my eyes I used the Urban Decay Smoky palette (using the shades High, Dirtysweet, and Radar) and then I applied a line of Kat Von D Tattoo Liner along my upper lash line, followed by Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.

I hope you like the look that I have created using these brushes. I found them very easy to use and I wasn't having to try very hard to blend in the products I was using nor did the brushes make my makeup look cakey. Overall, I'm really impressed with the Spectrum Collection brushes and I'm considering buying some more from their range. Have you ever tried these makeup brushes?

20 comments:

  1. Those brushes are STUNNING. Also, your makeup looks so pretty and natural x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm definitely going to buy more of these brushes! x

      Delete
  2. Pretty brushes, they look super soft. I like your neutral look.
    I just followed your lovely blog #33. Please follow back. Stay in touch.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your blog so I've followed you back x

      Delete
  3. These brushes look amazing and I love your makeup look!

    http://ariadibari.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're such gorgeous brushes! I love the makeup look you created xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to get more of their collection now! Thank you x

      Delete
  5. absolutely adore those brushes! stunning makeup x

    www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your look, looks so natural and perfect and your skin looks flawless!! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! These brushes were so easy to create this look with x

      Delete
  7. You look lovely in that photo, these brushes look gorgeous too!

    Lauren x Huggled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're probably the prettiest makeup brushes I've seen x

      Delete
  8. Omg spectrum brushes are amazing! Did you get them from their online website?

    Em x
    https://wordsbyemilykate.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These ones were from Beauty Bay but I'm going to order more off of their website! x

      Delete
  9. Nice brushes!

    http://c-paripari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete