Sunday, 26 February 2017

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate



It's been a while since I've done a product review so today I'm going to share my thoughts with you on the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I first received this as a tester when I bought another Kiehl's product and I loved it so much that I bought the full-sized bottle straight away!

The Midnight Recovery Concentrate contains Evening Primrose Oil (which boosts radiance), Lavender Essential Oil (which soothes skin), and Squalene (which restores the skin's natural moisture balance). I have quite oily skin so I very rarely use oils on my face because I worry that they'll make my skin look greasy, however, this sinks into my skin really quickly and leaves my face feeling so smooth. The oil applies nicely on top of my moisturiser - although you can also apply it before your moisturiser - and 3 or 4 drops is enough to cover my whole face. I use the Midnight Recovery Concentrate every evening before I get into bed and the Lavender scent is quite relaxing, which I think helps me get a better night's sleep. In the morning my skin still feels soft and looks radiant (even after a night out!). Another great thing about this oil is that it seems to be helping with clearing up any blemishes I get and the marks left by blemishes aren't as noticeable. You can also use this oil for dry hands or add it to bathwater. Overall, I'm really impressed with the Midnight Recovery Concentrate and I'll definitely be repurchasing it when I finish the current bottle.

Have you tried this product before?

14 comments:

  1. I have read so many wonderful reviews about this kiehl's midnight concentrate and I am still yet to try it. I definitely need to get moving and purchase a bottle. It sounds like it would do wonders to my skin.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good - let me know what you think of it if you do buy it! x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for reviewing this. I am a regular shopper at Kiehl's and have always wondered about this product! Definitely would love to try it out.

    Lisa Favre
    fabuloushabits.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and you should definitely give this a try! x

      Delete
  3. I've heard so many great things about this, I need to try it! xx

    Hannah | trustinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do! I can't imagine not using it now x

      Delete
  4. I love their products, but never tried this. Thanks for sharing!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, you should give it a try :) x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of it if you do! x

      Delete
  6. I just love this concentrate! very nice one! Thanks for reviewing.
    I actually think Kiehls simply can't be wrong with my products

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Kiehl's do my favourite skincare products x

      Delete
  7. Seemd a great product for skin care :) thanks for the review!
    With love,
    Dasynka
    http://dasynka.com/

    ReplyDelete