Sunday, 26 March 2017

Blog Inc. by Joy Deangdeelert Cho


Since it's Mother's Day, I thought that I would share with you a review of a book which my lovely mum bought for me. My mum has always been so supportive of my blog and, back in October, she researched some blog help books and decided to get me Blog Inc. by Joy Deangdeelert Cho for my birthday.

This book has been really informative and contains advice on so many different aspects of blogging from setting up your blog to earning a profit from it. Blog Inc. has the following sections: Introduction to blogging, finding your voice and niche, powering your blog, blogging community etiquette, making your blog a business, monetising your blog, and the next stage of blogging growth. The book also contains interviews with other bloggers on their tips and how they achieved success with their blogs.

Overall, the tips given in Blog Inc. are easy to follow and are helpful for any blogger no matter what size your blog is. It made me think about my original choices for my blog and whether I was still happy with them. This book is going to be my number-one resource if I need any help with my blog from now on. Have you read any useful blogging books?

18 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely book, thank you for sharing! It's nice to know your mum is supportive of your blogging too!


    Lauren x Huggled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) Yeah she's probably my #1 fan haha x

      Delete
  2. this sounds like such a useful book i wish i had had it when i was just starting out!

    Abigail Alice 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been so useful - I'm quite glad that my mum bought it for me when she did x

      Delete
  3. Oh this sounds super interesting!!! I think I really want to read it as well :D

    xx Sofia | SOFIAADOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it really helpful so hopefully you will too! x

      Delete
  4. What a lovely present to get! This book looks super useful x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been really helpful! It goes from setting up your blog to growing and monetising it x

      Delete
  5. Ooh this sounds really helpful! I'll have to check it out!
    { Katie Actually }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of it :) x

      Delete
  6. This look actually sounds quite helpful, I never thing to look for actual books for advice on blogging but this seems quite interesting!!xx

    Honeypot Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think of looking for a blog advice book either so I'm glad my mum got this for me! x

      Delete
  7. I'll have to check about this book!

    http://ariadibari.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to get my hands on them haha, thanks for sharing:)

    Follow for follow?:)

    Xx,
    Hilary
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) and I already follow you x

      Delete
  9. great post :)
    happy Friday :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete