Sunday, 19 March 2017

My Pamper Routine


We all deserve to pamper ourselves every once in a while - taking a couple of hours out from doing anything once a week is the perfect way to relax. I have certain products that I use only when I'm doing my pamper routine and I thought that I'd share them with you.

Firstly, I apply a face mask and a hair mask then I leave these to sink in for about ten minutes. For a while I've been loving the Origins Clear Improvement face mask because it leaves my skin feeling so much smoother and a lot less oily. The hair mask I use is the L'Oreal Extraordinary Clay Masque because this compliments the Extraordinary Clay Shampoo and Conditioner. Once I've washed these masks off I then exfoliate the rest of my body using Soap & Glory's Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub. This scrub makes my skin feel so soft and it smells amazing - I definitely need to use this more than I do! To keep my skin feeling smooth I rub in Garnier's Intensive 7 Days Hydrating Lotion. The lotion says that hydration is felt for up to 7 days and I would say that my skin still feels soft 3 or 4 days later, which is still impressive. For my feet, I use the Soap & Glory Heel Genius and then I put a pair of socks over the top to lock in the moisture. To finish my pamper routine I give my nails a fresh coat of paint.

Hopefully you've enjoyed reading about my favourite pamper products - what do you like to use when you pamper yourself?

28 comments:

  1. I always love to read about skincare routines because I am forever trying to improve mine :) Origins is one of my favourite brands when it comes to skincare - I definitely must look into investing into that lovely mask!
    I've been loving my good ol' Mask of Magnaminty, St. Ives Apricot Scrub (though I've heard it can leave you with dry patches... but it's so good!!), and my no.1 Origins GinZinc cream <3 These are the main guys :)
    xox Nadia
    www.mielandmint.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Origins do such good products! I love the St Ives Apricot Scrub too x

      Delete
  2. I love the origins clear mask!!! and that Garnier lotion sounds awesome :D

    xx Sofia | SOFIAADOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good mask! The Garnier lotion is so moisturising x

      Delete
  3. I LOVE Origins masks!! They are so good!

    Rachel | www.imperfectlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really want to try more of their masks! x

      Delete
  4. I love Soap & Glory products, they're so good! I haven't tried the Origins face mask but I've seen others recomment it and really wan to give it a try too!
    One of my fav pamper products are the & other stories body scrubs they are just heavenly good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried & other stories before, I'll to have a look at some of their products when I next go shopping :) x

      Delete
  5. great pamper picks! I love the heel genius... looking at my feet now, i could really use some! Ha!

    http://www.mytwopence.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! I've actually just put it on my feet haha x

      Delete
  6. I love all these products. I'm loving using mud masks right now xx

    www.kirstyjennifer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen quite a few mud masks that I want to try so I'll have to get some when I've finished this x

      Delete
  7. I've wanted to try that Origins mask for such a long time now, it looks so nice! Masks are always the main thing I use if I want to feel pampered! :)

    I love Soap and Glory's scrubs too, especially the Breakfast Scrub!

    Becki | Beauty and the Brunette
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Origins mask leaves my skin feeling so good afterwards, you should give it a try! Breakfast Scrub smells amazing x

      Delete
  8. Nice picks, especially the Origins' mask!!

    Caterina | www.caterinasosso.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - Origins do some really good products! x

      Delete
  9. I absolutely love the Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub <3

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Soap & Glory products because they smell amazing. Great post.

    Leja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they always smell so good! Thanks x

      Delete
  11. I'm in desperate need of a pamper session, having a newborn i have no time to myself! I really want to try the L'Oreal hair mask, i have the shampoo and condition from this range and i really like it :)

    <3
    http://perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no - congratulations though! The L'Oreal mask is so good when combined with the shampoo and condition x

      Delete
  12. I have been looking for a hair mask for sometime now.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I hope you like it :) x

      Delete
  13. After trying all kind of body lotion products and failed. A friend of mine gave me the hint to try the Garnier Body products. Been using for a while and i can tell an improvement my skin has gotten smoother. Advisable

    Thanks for Sharing.

    http://waihuini.com/all-bundled-up/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Garnier moisturiser is the only one I use now because it works so well on my skin - glad it worked for you too! x

      Delete
  14. Love the look of these products - they look gorgeous and got to love a bit of Soap and Glory too! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Soap & Glory's one of my favourite brands to get bath and shower products from! x

      Delete